SIMPL Bedside for 0.7.0
October 25, 2022
- Nurses can review a real-time, searchable report listing the bedside procedures a trainee can perform under indirect supervision as indicated by their program.
- Program administrators can invite multiple trainees to their program from a single .csv file of users’ data.
- Program administrators can see the registration status of their users.
- Users who have been invited to create accounts will automatically receive reminders if they haven’t completed the registration process.
- It improves the loading speed of the user details pages.
- It fixes a bug that caused the year of the evaluation to be invisible when reviewing evaluation responses.
- It fixes a bug that caused user created filters to be retained even after navigating away from the page and returning to the page.
- If fixes a bug that caused red error messages to incorrectly display in the invite user form.
- Program admins don’t see the date of last login for registered users in the last login column.
SIMPL Bedside Admin Site 0.6.1
July 28, 2022
- It fixes a bug that caused the SIMPL Bedside administrative login screen to crash.
SIMPL Bedside for iOS 1.2; May 4, 2022
- Program Administrators can receive a weekly email summarizing their trainees’ new evaluations
- Administrators can retrieve their username and contact help and support from their login screen
- Administrators can access help and support from their profile icon
- Administrators can update their weekly email preferences
- Trainees can retrieve their username and be directed to help and support from their login screen
- iOS users on v14.[x] were reporting crashes when selecting a procedure
- Cached browser data on the administrator login screen may prevent the login screen from loading correctly. Users may refresh their browser to resolve the issue.
SIMPL Bedside for iOS 1.1; January 19, 2022
SIMPL Bedside iOS version 1.1 introduces a feature where trainees can see their assigned procedures by their program administrators and fixes bugs for logging in and canceling searches.New Feature
- We’ve added support for trainees to see procedures that they’ve been assigned to request evaluations for by their program administrators within their select procedure page.
- It fixes a bug that caused users to be taken back to the login screen before they are able to enter their username in the forgot password page.
- It fixes a bug that crashed the app when a user canceled search on the procedure screen.
- It fixes a bug that didn’t show all raters when canceling search on the rater selection page
- It fixes a bug that caused the focus not to shift to the password field when the user clicked in the password field to enter their password.